LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Review: Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1) by C.D. Reiss (Goodreads Author)

Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)Bombshell by C.D. Reiss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love Hollywood love stories!!! I know....GROUPIE!!! Which girl hasn't dreamt about meeting a famous and gorgeous movie star who falls in love with her and they live HEA.....oh hell....I'm one of those girls!!!! So, it goes without saying that the story of a famous movie star falling in love with his daughter's nanny was just up my "alley"!!!!

I enjoyed the plot and the writing.]

The characters are likeable and engaging....especially the movie star's little daughter......she's totally adorable.

Some might say that it's a bit unbelievable....Hollywood stars are mostly not so nice....etc etc...but, hey, this is fiction where anything is possible!!!

This was such a sweet and enjoyable read - if you like Hollywood HEA.....then this book is for you!
I noticed that this is the 1st book in the Hollywood A-List Series............so, some more Hollywood HEA.............

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment