LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Review: Shadow's Seduction (Immortals After Dark, #17; The Dacians, #2) by Kresley Cole (Goodreads Author)

Shadow's Seduction (Immortals After Dark, #17; The Dacians, #2)Shadow's Seduction by Kresley Cole
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I struggled to finish this one.......there were a few times that I almost gave up...and the only reason I turned the last page was that I kept thinking it would get better.

There was something missing between the two mc's....I never felt a chemistry or connection there.

I love the IAD Series but I am not sure about The Dacians.

However, I do love KC so I am not giving up on the Immortals now!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment