LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Review: Wardrobe Malfunction by Samantha Towle (Goodreads Author)

Wardrobe MalfunctionWardrobe Malfunction by Samantha Towle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

4,5 stars

Wardrobe Malfunction by Samantha Towle was such a delightful and enjoyable read.

I just love Hollywood romances and even more when the movie superstar falls in love with a normal and regular person............and this is exactly what happens to Hollywood superstar, Vaughn West when he meets wardrobe assistant, Charlotte (Charly) Michaels.

The story starts off with a bang..........Vaughn discovers that his girlfriend has been cheating with his best friend on national television!!!! He goes on a sex, drugs, drink binge and he's given a final chance to get back into his game!!! Give up drink, partying and WOMEN!!!

Charly is hired to work as the wardrobe assistant on Vaughn's new movie. Her job is to look after his wardrobe during the shoot. She's hyper excited.......after all, she's had a crush on the heartthrob and here she is - up close and personal! Could things be any better!!!
“Where do you want me?”
Is that a trick question? I cough. “Just over here, please.” He walks toward me, and my vagina thuds in time with his footsteps"
Their first meeting has to be one of the most memorable of all time - Charly's first assignment is a fitting with Vaughn.....
"I'm on my knees in front of Vaugn West. Sure, I'm only pining his pants, but still...................
Nothing to difficult...right!!! What could possibly go wrong??? It was the most hysterical and funny scenes ever.....
“ “I just stabbed Vaughn West in the cock with a pin.
I just stabbed the world’s biggest movie star. With a pin. In his cock.”
But wait....even funnier is what Charly does for Vaughn to make sure that his "family jewels" are "looked" after...
“ “This woman, whom I’ve known for less than a day, who stabbed me in the ball sack, has made me a cock warmer.”

Vaughn has to be one of the most likable and endearing movie stars!!! In fact, I found him to be so nice and normal if that's even possible in Hollywood today.
Charly was another engaging and appealing character. I adored her sassiness, kindness, and independence and that fact that she wasn't afraid to speak her mind was another admirable quality of hers.
“I know this is how it’s always going to be with Charly and me. And I like it. I like the challenge she gives me.”
I adored these two together. Loved their banter, their interaction and also that this wasn't an insta-love kind of story!!! You get to see the friendship and attraction develop and grow into something more.
The sparks fly between these two - the chemistry made for some hot and steamy moments....
“ “And the King of Hollywood spends the next thirty minutes making me come with his mouth and then fucking me from behind like I’m a whore, but the whole time, he still manages to make me feel like a queen.”
There were some great secondary characters but my favorite one was definitely Vaughn's grandmother! I absolutely loved her!!!

Great epilogue. Great writing. Fabulous characters. Sweet and romantic love story............if you want a smile on your face when reading a book......grab this one!!

PS....The reason for 4,5 stars........hated the cover and I thought Charly's secret was a bit of a "stretch".......

Okay, got to go..........
 photo 1436559589-giphy-54_zpsqo0a1kua.gif
I have a trip to make....
 photo download_zpshfgxkjsj.jpg
...yes, La La Land...and no, I am not going to meet Vaughn West....I know, I know, he's gorgeous....
 photo d133377135482a74d85dbd9c3c94b8d4_zpsst1jt9ah.jpg
..but I'll leave him for Charly!!!

Hey, have you started page 1 yet????

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment