LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Review: Black Swan Affair by K.L. Kreig (Goodreads Author)

Black Swan AffairBlack Swan Affair by K.L. Kreig
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Allright.......Everyone seems to LOVE this book!!! I am in the minority here.....so don't let me be the one to stop you from reading it........it's just that this story didn't do it at all for me!!!

Briefly...we have Maverick, who's been in love with Killian for yonks. She's also best friends with his brother Kael.
KIllian drops Maverick and marries her sister, Jillian!! Maverick, who's still in love with Killian marries his brother, Kael, who has been in love with her for yonks!!!!

Talk about a confusion...you're confused.....
 photo 200_s_zps2c4guhvl.gif
........... let me take a moment here........all that nonsense of Maverick wondering why why did Killian drop me!!!! Oh, I'm better off without him!!!! And that has all hot sex with Kael whilst thinking of Killian!!! Are you kidding me!!!!And secrets....and more secrets...........I just couldn't be bothered with finding out what they were.....in fact, I found myself doing a lot of this as I turned the pages..........skimming and skipping........and not exactly happy skipping moments..........
 photo happy-my-little-ponies_zps5aep3yx3.gif
And then all that back and forwards between the different times and the different POV's of the characters......the worst being Kael......I cannot believe that he loved such a selfish and idiotic and self-cantered person like Mavs!!!!! Get a life Kael...please!!

I gave up eventually.......after nearly pulling off most of my hair!!
 photo tumblr_inline_ncdqyf3qWM1t0c08n_zpsxebf7px6.gif
When the huge secret is revealed.........I couldn't give a toss..........but if you do, then read the book yourself!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment