LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Monday 27 March 2017

Review: Rare Find (Psychic Visions, #6) by Dale Mayer (Goodreads Author)

Rare Find (Psychic Visions, #6)Rare Find by Dale Mayer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Rare Find, book #6 in Dale Mayer's Psychic Visions Series.

Tabitha's psychic gift is her ability to communicate with animals. She runs Exotic Landscape, where she tends to animals in need.

She was introduced in Knock Knock, the previous book in this series and this is her story. Something bad happens when she helped someone and Detective Ronin Chandler helps her uncover the danger she's facing.

The psychic phenomena does become a bit confusing at times but it doesn't detract anything major from the storyline.
I do enjoy characters from the previous books interacting in the story....

Oh - my favourite character in this book?? Without a doubt - the green-eyed Tiger

And the cover - stunningly gorgeous!!

I didn't love this one as much as I did book #1, Tuesday's Child but it was still a good addition to a series that I am becoming something like addicted to the stories and characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment