LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Monday 27 March 2017

Review: Knock, Knock… (Psychic Visions, #5) by Dale Mayer (Goodreads Author)

Knock, Knock… (Psychic Visions, #5)Knock, Knock… by Dale Mayer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I've read 3 books in Dale Mayer's Psychic Visions Series so far and I must admit I am kind of hooked. I like how the romance, suspense and psychic/paranormal genres merge in the stories.
Knock, Knock is the 5th book in the series.

I liked the storyline and there was enough suspense (though a bit slow at times) to keep my interested and though I liked the hero I did find the heroine a bit irritating at times. I also felt a lack of chemistry between the heroine, wealthy and beautiful Shay Lassiter, who uses her money to run the non-profit Lassiter Foundation and ex-cop and computer genius Roman Chandler.

I enjoyed meeting up with Maddy, from Maddy's Floor, the 3rd book and Stefan, introduced in Tuesday's Child, the 1st book in the Series. Now, he's an interesting character and I can't wait for his book.

A quick and enjoyable read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment