LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Review: Eyes to the Soul (Psychic Visions, #7) by Dale Mayer (Goodreads Author)

Eyes to the Soul (Psychic Visions, #7)Eyes to the Soul by Dale Mayer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3,5 stars

Eyes to the Soul is Book #7 in Dale Mayer's Psychic Visions Series and we finally get Stefan Kronos (my favorite character in this series) story. We finally get to find out more about his past and who he has been in love with for a long time.

I have mixed feelings about this book - that's not saying that I didn't like the story - I did - it's just that there were a couple of things that bugged me a bit.

The storyline was fresh and unique and kept me at the edge of my seat a few times.

I liked the bit we get of Stefan's back-story but just thought it was not enough. The same with Celina's back-story. There are a lot of questions about their pasts

I admired Celina for the way she lived and how she looked at life - but at times she did drive me a bit batty with some of the things she did.

Previous characters that I have come to like are woven into this story and I loved how the characters interact with each other.

The twists and the identity of the bad guy were pretty well done...I never had an inkling on who it was....surprised surprised!!!

I liked the cover.

I certainly can recommend this series to anyone who loves suspense, romance, paranormal and some great and memorable characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment