LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Sunday 26 March 2017

Review: Dear Agony by Georgia Cates (Goodreads Author)

Dear AgonyDear Agony by Georgia Cates
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Aunt Agony by Georgia Cates is more than just a truly an awe-inspiring, uplifting, heart-warming and beautifully written love story. It's s story about two unlikely people, Bastien Pascal, a successful and very rich and lonely man and Rose Middleton, homeless in the streets of New Orleans, who is given a chance to change her life.

It's a story about life and how you deal with the good and bad things that are thrown at you. It makes you question the meaning of your life. The people you love. The fear of loss. And I far you will go and how much you will do for the person you love.
What does a woman do when the man she loves is planning his own demise?
She gives him something to live for.
I couldn't put this book down. It just grabbed me..........Rose and Bastien's story is bittersweet and gut-wrenching. It's filled with love. Pain. Hope. And never giving up. The pull at my heart-strings had me almost in tears near the end of the story.
 photo 7506828_zpsdvjh8cnu.gif
The plot is incredible......not going to give out any spoilers...I think that the cover blurb tell it all. Just that it's brilliantly written ....The author's words are sheer poetry......
Dying and Falling in Love
The Two Just Don't Go Together
I loved the way Bastien and Rose's characters are developed. We get to see the growth of their relationship, the deep love that surrounds them.............

The Epilogue...Wow....I wanted to sob!!! But it was the right ending, the most true and believable, even when it breaks your heart, you are still left with "what if a miracle had to happen" feeling.
I see the conflict in his eyes but it's unnecessary.
Healthy....Sick....I don't care.
I want him exactly how he is.
I hope that there's going to be a follow-up to this book. Would love to see what happens next to Bastien, Rose and their kids and also how about a book for Rose's boss! Now there's a mysterious woman!!!!

This is one story that will remain with me for a very long time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment