LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Thursday 23 March 2017

Review: Forsaking Gray (The Colloway Brothers, #1) by K.L. Kreig (Goodreads Author)

Forsaking Gray (The Colloway Brothers, #1)Forsaking Gray by K.L. Kreig
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

2,5 stars

This was moi........whilst turning the pages of Forsaking Gray the 1st book in K.L. Kreig's The Colloway Brothers Series......
 photo Needaliftpostonehappyimagegifattheend_7679d7_5257818_zps1bhmghjo.gif
.....I should have screamed out louder!!! Because Gray and Olivia's story is all about........MISCOMMUNICATIONS...
 photo tenor_zpsamiuf9wb.gif
....if only these two "knuckleheads" didn't go through all those MISUNDERSTANDS.......
 photo 8b6Twka_zps0mftqy83.gif
........they would have avoided so much pain and heartache...but no! They do it the hard way!!

Look, I liked Gray most of the times. How he put up with Livia is beyond me. She was one of the reasons that I couldn't get into these two HEA!!!

Okay, she did go through hell...but did she have to handle it the way she did!!! Why not open up to Gray right away and try and make things work out! But no, she has to go off, go through more pain herself..never mind what Gray goes through. And even when they get together again..she still has doubts about his feelings!!!! REALLY, ARE YOU FOR REAL GIRL!!!

I felt the story could have been wrapped up much quicker. It started to drag for me towards the end.

This was just an okay for me. However, I am interested in following this series as there were other characters in this story that made me want to know more about them.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment