LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Sunday 12 February 2017

Review: Maddy's Floor (Psychic Visions, #3) by Dale Mayer (Goodreads Author)

Maddy's Floor (Psychic Visions, #3)Maddy's Floor by Dale Mayer
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Maddy's Floor is the 3rd book in Dale Mayer's Psychic Visions Series and this was one book I was so looking forward to.

MD Madeleine Wagner runs a floor in a hospital for terminal patients, known as Maddy's floor, where her psychic talent helps patients get better.

When some patients died under mysterious circumstances, Detective Drew McNeil, offers to help her with the investigation. And just in case you think there's some hot romance between these two...........so not!!! I felt no connection or chemistry with these two!!

Ooh, this story dragged on and on..........Maddy, Maddy, Maddy!!!! I just couldn't engage with the characters...yes, I know, Dr Maddy is a saint!!! See, it's pushed down your throat so much that after a while...I was like........
 photo tumblr_inline_n1h25lbMTa1raprkq_zps3rumba7l.gif
And the stilted dialogue....and talk about monologues.........
 photo giphy_zps5axecsf1.gif
The worst part in this book, for me, was the ending!!! Really!! Not only did it feel rushed but it made no sense to me. I suppose I could say that.......I lost the plot along the way............
 photo 853882_zpsnkzxcuyz.gif
Okay, I am going to read the next book in the series and hopefully it's going to get better!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment