LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Sunday 12 February 2017

Review: Dark Crime (Dark, #27) by Christine Feehan (Goodreads Author)

Dark Crime (Dark, #27)Dark Crime by Christine Feehan
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I think I'm giving up on what was one of my all-time favourite paranormal series, Dark Carpathians Series by Christine Feehan.

I was so hoping that the latest addition, Dark Crime would somehow be a "keeper"......I should have known that this being book #27....it could perhaps be a rehash of the previous books!!!! And of course it was..........the only good thing was that it was a novella instead of a full length book...otherwise I would have given up halfway...which I kept wanting to do!!!

Seriously, there is nothing new in this story. The uber alpha demands total obedience from the woman, who is again, fighting baddies...He comes to the rescue and within a chapter or two...it's sex and more sex and more pages and more sex and more pages....
 photo More-Sex_zpslzog1tye.gif
OOOps..got that wrong....she doesn't tell him she wants sex./....in fact, she says NO NO NO......
... But he insists!!! Demands she give him a blowjob!!! Seriously!!! And of course.........she gives in.......IDIOTA!!!!! Too stupid for me...............

I'm sorry Ms Feehan.........I have been one of your diehard fans...but your latest books have been such a letdown for me...........I'm going to give this series a rest for now.
 photo 1396527409946_zpszfm9chaw.gif


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment