LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 11 February 2017

Review: Friction by Emily Snow (Goodreads Author)

FrictionFriction by Emily Snow
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I've read a few books by this author and really like her writing so I was so looking forward to this one.

Friction by Emily Snow did nothing for me.

I didn't enjoy the story line. I didn't connect with the any of the characters. The main characters...Lucy Williams was a total pain........here's this woman supposedly with an high IQ...an high achiever....and she let's everyone walk over her...her ex, her mother, her everyone...
 photo images_zpssu4kfhwk.jpg
The hero, Jace Exley...he just bored me to death...........I found nothing exciting or sexy about him!!!

By the time I reached 60% of the story....I needed to stop right there and then...........because really.....this was so true........a den of idiots out there
 photo emma-stone-nodding_zpsvvty9zxg.gif
PS....These are my feelings and I know that there are other readers who like it...so all I can say is ...if you want to read Friction...then do it!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment