LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 11 February 2017

Review: All the Rage by T.M. Frazier (Goodreads Author)

All the RageAll the Rage by T.M. Frazier
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

2,5 stars

After reading so many glowing reviews about this book, I just wanted to read it right now.

I was pulled into the story from the first page. I found the main character Rage unique and interesting. This is a person with zero emotions...totally OCC about germs.........the conversation she has with her best friend, Cody, in the first chapter was absolutely stunning.

Let me just say that I am not a fan of MC stories...but hey, I kinda engaged with Nolan, the other main character in the story....and of course his dog as well!!

Whilst there were some unforgettable scenes...my most...when Nolan falls into the pool trying to save his dog and in turn is on the verge of drowning himself....he sees Rage above the water, yakking away on her mobile...and the part where she holds up her finger and tells him to wait!!! Beyond hilarious.

What spoilt this story for me was how it ended!!! It fell flat for me. And there were one or two scenes that I found I bit off putting.

I did like the book cover!!!

I do like this author's writing but I am not sure if I am going to read any other books of hers.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment