LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Sunday 11 December 2016

Review: The Obsession by Nora Roberts (Goodreads Author)

The ObsessionThe Obsession by Nora Roberts
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

1,5 stars

Let me start by stating that I've been a HUGE NORA ROBERTS fan for years and years. But something seems to be off with her latest books...........maybe it's just me, but the spark in the earlier books is missing!

And The Obsession had a "spark" missing for me!!!

The beginning was pretty good and I began thinking...yay....this is going to be a winner!!! But by the middle..........hell, forget the winner!!! It was downhill all the way. I just wanted to scream....
 photo TPullingHerHairOut01BGIF_zpssds2sa8h.gif
The only characters I kind of liked were the younger version of Naomi and her brother, Mason...........but as adults........talk about idiotic characters!!!!

Long, boring......me just trundling along, yawning....but I just have to finish this one...it's Nora Roberts!!! Suspense...where??? Romance.....where??? Serial killer on the loose........oh yes, I knew exactly the identity...no big surprise there!!!!

Another peeve..........I felt as if I had read this plot before........somewhere!!! It felt old story again!!!
I know that the majority of the reviews are high but for me..........this one didn't do it!!!!

In fact, I'm seriously rethinking any future Nora Roberts books..........
 photo 511590e53fd5f94080426ac3666b8ad7_zpsyyweufsz.gif
And the only reason for 1,5 stars is because the beginning was really good.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment