LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Sunday 11 December 2016

Review: Because I'm Watching by Christina Dodd (Goodreads Author)

Because I'm WatchingBecause I'm Watching by Christina Dodd
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Because I'm Watching by Christina Dodd is the 3rd book in her Virtue Falls Series, set in the little quaint coastal town, where a lot of dangerous things can happen at any given time.

This was an engaging story of two emotionally and physically damaged characters, who meet and find love and hope and healing together.

Madeline Hewitson, a survivor of a college dorm massacre and military veteran, Jacob Denisov, who suffers from PTS and thrown together when a killer threatens her life.

An ingenious plot, with engaging local characters, the subplots, romance, suspense and even a touch of mysticism makes this another winning read and a great addition to the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment