LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Sunday 4 December 2016

Review: Mr. President (White House, #1) by Katy Evans (Goodreads Author)

Mr. President (White House, #1)Mr. President by Katy Evans
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I relished reading Mr President by Katy Evans, the 1st book in her White House Series.

Oh, how I wish I was an American citizen!!!! Because if I was.........I would definitely vote for Mathew Hamilton to be the President of the USA!!!
 photo 003b39e7394ba44ddaf31850ef649864_zpsfenlgukl.gif
Matt is good looking, rich, smart, caring....yes, he cares for his fellow Americans...........in fact..........
 photo giphy-facebook_s_zps7e80wm36.jpg
he's so much more elegant and fabulous and has a beyond better hairstyle than DT and he's so much much more COOLER than HC!!!!!

A winning plot, engaging characters and I loved the whole political intrigues and shenanigans. American politics fascinate me........no other country on earth brings out the glamour and excitement in politics like that country!!! It's like I'm watching a movie and everything and everyone is sooooo exciting and interesting!!!

I find the author's writing style very easy to read and despite the slow start at the beginning, I was more than happy to turning the pages so that I could see where Matt and Charlotte Wells would end up...together or apart..........would he win the election.....

Well, everyone knows by now that there's a huge cliff-hanger.............that ensures that I am going to be looking forward to the continuation of Matt and Charlotte's life at the White House ...or maybe not!!!!

Would I recommend this book? Definitely.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment