LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Sunday 4 December 2016

Review: Hush by Nancy Bush (Goodreads Author)

HushHush by Nancy Bush
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Hush by Nancy Bush was a bit of a let-down. A slow start but I kept hoping it would rev up a bit...but it just didn't.

The characters......geez, there were so many that after a while I lost track of who was who. Not that I found any of them engaging or even interesting.

Most of the characters are introduced in the beginning when they were still in high school.......I thought they were very immature and idiotic but hey, they're going to grow up someday and maybe, just maybe they will become more interesting characters...but no, they didn't!!

And then those secrets that the girls tell each other on the beach one night....those are suppose to be the reason for all the killing and mayhem........really!!! Hell, I thought those secrets were so trifling!!!

This is supposed to be a romance suspense story...but the romance is so uninspiring and boring that I just couldn't care what happened to these characters.

Very disappointing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment