LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Review: For All Eternity (Vampire, #2) by Linda Lael Miller (Goodreads Author)

For All Eternity (Vampire, #2)For All Eternity by Linda Lael Miller
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love this vampire series by Linda Lael Miller.
The first book was Forever and the Night, the story of Aidan Tremayne - see my review here https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6... .

For All Eternity, the 2nd book is Maeve Tremayne, Aidan's sister's story. I loved Maeve from the very beginning and I was looking forward to her finding her very own HEA.

The story takes place over centuries. Maeve meets the mortal Dr Calder Holdbrook during the American Civil War, where they are tending to the sick and injured in the battlefields.

They fall in love but their happiness does not come quickly or easy. It will take many meetings over many years before the two finally are able to be together for eternity.

Fabulous characters...............meeting up with the evil super vampire queen Lisette, and Valerian, the maker of Maeve and Aidan. I cannot wait for his book...which is next.......YIPPEE!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment