LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Review: Grey (Fifty Shades, #4) by E.L. James (Goodreads Author)

Grey (Fifty Shades, #4)Grey by E.L. James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Now, is E.L. James a clever writer or not!!!! Did we actually need this book??? Of course not!! GREY is exactly the same book as Fifty Shades of Grey and the earliest section of Fifty Shades Darker ..there's only one difference.........let me tell you more...
 photo f5acf994295e3bb9cef8bf18e4d123a2_zpsl0zq9u43.jpg
It's time for us to get Christian Grey's very own POV............oh....we gonna find out what makes this guy tick!!!!
Never mind that it's the exact same dialogue.... that we get to read the legal contract ....again.........we get to check out all the emails that we have read before...........so why do we go out and pay for something we have read before????

Because we are totally besotted with Christian Grey.......well, I am............. If it wasn't for him......would I have continued turning the pages!!!! Not sure....because right now....Anastasia Steele is not on my favourite heroines list!!! I was reminded again of how much she irritated me in FSOG.....
 photo 50_zpsrhspqvd0.gif
.........Listen up Christian...give her up...I am so much more interesting.......in fact, I am fully committed to being his girlfriend...
 photo af332a0389913da343dcd8270cf29b31_zpsc46kkqsm.gif
Grey is not the worst book I’ve ever read - I wanted to read it when I heard about it....and I am happy I did..............will I read it again???? Probably not!!! Or maybe I will in twenty years time!!!!!!!
But honestly........Christian Grey may be egotistical, OCD.....and all those other things....but hey.....
 photo 67d339f74b2bbec7bdcf3da0b6b28e76_zpsfgidn1vd.jpg
So, I'm off to go on a "flip" with my CG...........
 photo glider_zpsbfhqh4ni.gif
PS.......Not wanting to be "beaten" up by some of the FSOG 'Non-Fans".........can I admit that I liked the FSOG movie...and ...let me say it softly....have watched it a couple of time!!! Okay, time to go!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment