LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Review: Connected (Connections, #1) by Kim Karr (Goodreads Author)

Connected (Connections, #1)Connected by Kim Karr
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Connected by Kim Karr is the 1st book in her Connections Series and the 1st that I have read by this author.

Okay, so I love rockstar stories so I was really looking forward to this one...also there were a lot of good reviews.

I didn't exactly hate this story...just didn't love it like I thought I would. It was like a case of I like it and that's that.

The story just dragged on a bit and the heroine was a bit annoying.....her whole thing with her dead fiancee drove me up the wall..........

I am going to read the next part and hopefully it will be a "love it" one story

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment