LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Review: A Child Claimed by Gold by Rachael Thomas (Goodreads Author)

A Child Claimed by GoldA Child Claimed by Gold by Rachael Thomas
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

A Child Claimed by Gold by Rachael Thomas is not only an idiotic title......really, where does the whole Gold thing come into the story I have no idea...perhaps I'm too stupid to pick it up.........but to be totally honest.....the hero and heroine in this more than mediocre story are beyond "stupidious"......
 photo 7f9a20383c3e727a5841c75194fdbda3_zpsuw8awtme.jpg
The plot is so ludicrious that I had a few of moments like this one......l
 photo hillary-seizure-dnc_zpsoqzsx5i7.png
Abandonment issues, trust issues.......a bad childhood for the Russian hero...blah blah blah................the heroine...just whined and whined.......geez.....get with the programm girl!!! These two were a terrible match!!! Well, for me at least....

Another "dud" from Mills and Boon!!! Please please let the next one be a good one!!!!! Here's hoping!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment