LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Review: Bought to Carry His Heir by Jane Porter (Goodreads Author

Bought to Carry His HeirBought to Carry His Heir by Jane Porter
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Bought to carry his Heir is written by Jane Porter, one of my bestest Mills and Boons authors, set on a Greek Island, has a Greek hero...so what could go wrong!!!! Well, lots and lots!!! I was totally be-dazed with this book!!
 photo 7cb07848d2c48ca3fa5dcccd24fffda0_zpsevaksvgw.gif
I absolutely hated this story.....Nikos Panos, the Greek billionaire, hires Georgia Nielson to be a surrogate for his child....now, that doesn't sound too bad, right!!! Wrong!!! Guess why he chose Georgia? Because she's smart...yes....because she's healthy.....I guess so....what we do know for sure is that he chose her because she looks EXACTLY like his dead wife!!!!
 photo nmsw_zpsuw8yizgl.gif
Seriously!!! I kid you not!!! How weird is that!!!!!

Now, that's not the only reason that I nearly made this book one of my few DNF's............yes, I did finish it because it is a JP book.......but let me tell you that these two main characters were beyond unlikable.

The heroine was cold...icy cold would be a more apt description of her. And the hero was to stupid for words!!!
I would hate to have had these two as my parents.......I just pity their poor child!!!!

This is one book I can't really recommend...even if you are a Jane Porter fan!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment