LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Monday 31 October 2016

Review: Wrecked by Emily Snow (Goodreads Author)

WreckedWrecked by Emily Snow
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

2,5 stars

I have read some really great books by this author, but Wrecked was a bit of a disappointment for me.

It's a sweet YA romance which did not make a huge impression to me....I didn't feel that the two main characters had a connection or chemistry with each other. I liked Rhys more than Eve...she started to annoy me to no end....all her angst and drama.

The story moved at a slow pace and hell, did it take ages and ages before the big REVEAL is finally here!!!! And the usage of the word WRECKED......what was that all about????

Let me just say that it was an okay story...but not anything great!! I have read much better books written by Emily Snow.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment