LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Monday 31 October 2016

Review: Absorbed (Devoured, #1.5) by Emily Snow (Goodreads Author)

Absorbed (Devoured, #1.5)Absorbed by Emily Snow
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love this series by Emily Snow. I was over the moon when this fabulous novella, Absorbed (#1,5 in the Devoured Series) - getting something on Lucas and Sienna whilst waiting for the next book, Consumed, to be released, was an absolute bonus.

This story is written from Lucas POV which gives us an insight into his feelings during his separation from Sienna.

I also enjoyed getting Kylie'[s POV.....fabulous. And, hey things with her and Wyatt???? Ooooh!!! Can't wait to read her book.

And we get a bit more on the band members...yay!!

A quick and fabulous read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment