LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Monday 31 October 2016

Review: Deceptions (Cainsville, #3) by Kelley Armstrong (Goodreads Author)

Deceptions (Cainsville, #3)Deceptions by Kelley Armstrong
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Deceptions, the 3rd novel in Kelley Armstrong's Cainsville Series confused me right from the start.

All the fae factions in Cainsville, the multiple plots, ancient tales, visions, reincarnations........had a hard time keeping up.........and then there's the love triangle between Olivia/Ricky/Gabriel!!!

I am not crazy about the whole Ricky situation. I want Olivia to get together with Gabriel. He's so much more interesting than the hot biker!!!! These two have a deep connection and I wish that they would get their communication lines sorted out!!!

On the subject of Gabriel........I wish the guy would get his shit together when it comes to his feelings for Olivia!!!

Whilst some questions we had from the previous two books are answered here, we are still left with just as many answered.

I really enjoyed the first two books but I have somehow lost the "plot" of this series....hopefully I will get back on track when the next book comes out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment