LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 29 October 2016

Review: With Every Breath (Slow Burn, #4) by Maya Banks (Goodreads Author)

With Every Breath (Slow Burn, #4)With Every Breath by Maya Banks
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

1,5 stars

You cannot say that I didn't give this series a chance!!!

After reading the first 4 books..........I'm so done!!

With Every Breath, the 4th book in Maya Banks Slow Burn Series.....well, you can say that this one was a little and I mean little bit better than the first 3 books......but really nothing to get excited about.

All the drama......all the internalization...all the inner monologue......and all that thing about the heroine being a total kick-ass .....man....I just want to grab something and throw it against the wall....
 photo wakeup_zpsn5ijwrts.gif
The plot in each book have been pretty much the same.....the characters are like cardboard caricatures.......after a while, they all seem to be the same, say the same things................

So, I have made a final decision..........this is the last book that I will read in this series.

Going back to the authors KGI Series.....so much better!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment