LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 29 October 2016

Review: Safe at Last (Slow Burn, #3) by Maya Banks (Goodreads Author)

Safe at Last (Slow Burn, #3)Safe at Last by Maya Banks
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

1,5 stars

Safe at Last...#3 in Maya Banks's Slow Burn Series is not doing it for me!!
I have been giving this series a chance. The first 2 books were pretty dismal and the 3rd is not much better!!!

The story started off okay but just never went anywhere. All this second chance at love...and the whole interaction between the hero and heroine was too ridiculous for words.

All that inner dialogue.......just shut up!!!! So bloody annoying. And all the repetition...over and over and over...........

Slow....pretty much says what this series is so far.........sloooooooooow......and a total snooze!!!!
 photo tumblr_inline_nkdbp7nB7B1qicy2a_zpsej5bviey.gif
Why am I wasting my precious reading moments on this total loser of a series!!!! I think I will give the next books in this series a miss!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment