LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 29 October 2016

Review: Defy the Dawn (Midnight Breed, #14) by Lara Adrian (Goodreads Author)

Defy the Dawn (Midnight Breed, #14)Defy the Dawn by Lara Adrian
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love this series.

Defy the Dawn by Lara Adrian is the 14th book in her Midnight Breeds Series and picks up after the end of Bound to Darkness.

This is the story of Brynne, a day-walking, Breed female and Zael, an Atlantean defector who we have met before....he's formed an alliance with the Breed Order.

I liked the two main characters. They have great chemistry together.

The world that the author has created has developed amazingly since the 1st book. The characters are interesting and I like the way the series has progressed......we now get to meet the new generation, which keeps the series fresh.

I am enjoying how the Midnight Breed world is changing and evolving and it's great to meet up with familiar characters and meet some new ones.....

This is one of my favourite paranormal romance series and I am looking forward to the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment