LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Sunday 30 October 2016

Review: Secrets at Midnight (Psy-Changeling #12.5) by Nalini Singh (Goodreads Author)

Secrets at Midnight (Psy-Changeling #12.5)Secrets at Midnight by Nalini Singh
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Secrets at Midnight by Nalini Singh is the #12,5 book in her Psy-Changeling Series and once again, it was more like an okay read than a fab one.........novellas do that to me......I can't really get fully into the characters and story...and before I can...I come to THE END. But being a fan of this series, I have to read everything that comes out!!!

So, in this quick and short read, the hero, Bastien, leopard shifter and one of Mercy's brothers is not one for settling down. He's quite happy to wait until he meets his true mate.

Suddenly, he enounters a scent that tells him is his mate and when he finds her...it turns out that he can't figure her out. Kirby seems human but there's something more to her than what it seems.

The two soon feel that insta-love and then spend the rest of the time trying to solve the mystery of Kirby (view spoiler)

This story was okay....but some parts fell a bit flat.

I am happy to continue visiting this world!!! Can't wait for more adventures!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment