LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Sunday 30 October 2016

Review: Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1) by Thea Harrison (Goodreads Author)

Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1)Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Why did it take me so long to discover this series????

Dragon Bound is the 1st book in Thea Harrison's Elder Races Series. The world that she's created is unique, fun and so cool. A world where shape-shifters, vampires, dragons and humans all trying to live together.

I loved this book. It had everything I want in a story. An unique and fresh plot, romance, tension, action, unforgettable characters, exotic settings and great dialogue.

Dragos & Pia are my new favorite fiction couple. I adored them being together. Their chemistry is filled with hot sparks and sexual tension.....wow, off the charts!!! Their interaction was really fabulous.....the banter....I just loved their dialogue together..
 photo 18784407._SY540__zpsbzm9szdp.jpg

Dragos Cuelebre
 photo Dragon_zpsygaexfsq.jpg
This is an incredibly dominant alpha male....and a gorgeous dragon too!!! He's sexy, possessive and totally dangerous!!!!
“I am cursed with a terminal case of curiosity," he said. "I am jealous, selfish, acquisitive, territorial and possessive. I have a terrible temper, and I know I can be a cruel son of a bitch."
Pia Giovanni
 photo Dragos20a20Niniane_zps79dqqyqo.jpg
Half Wyr, half human, but her animal form is a secret she keeps very well hidden. A totally fabulous heroine.....sexy, strong, funny, brave and not a doormat!!! Not afraid to stand up to Dragos......

I enjoyed the way their relationship developed through the story.

There are so many incredible characters that are introduced and I can't wait to read their stories.

Dragon Bound was absolutely fabulous and I am looking forward to reading the entire series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment