LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Sunday 30 October 2016

Review: Wild Embrace (Psy-Changeling #2.5, 5.1, 11.5, 12.1) by Nalini Singh (Goodreads Author)

Wild Embrace (Psy-Changeling #2.5, 5.1, 11.5, 12.1)Wild Embrace by Nalini Singh
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

WILD EMBRACE is an anthology of 4 new novellas from Nalini Singh's Psy-Changeling Series, featuring some of the lesser known characters from previous books and introducing some new characters s well.

Overall I liked these stories but I was expecting more....maybe it had something to do with it being novellas...as you are getting into the story...it ends!!!

If you're a fan, like I am, of this series, you have to get this book. Keeps you updated with the magical world that this author has created....
 photo c0749a7789879dc55e9ef22c52ef4809-d66xafd_zpsnhdfiqs7.jpg


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment