LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 29 October 2016

Review: In His Keeping (Slow Burn, #2) by Maya Banks (Goodreads Author)

In His Keeping (Slow Burn, #2)In His Keeping by Maya Banks
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

In His Keeping, the 2nd book in Maya Bank's Slow Burn Series............well, not much better than book #1, Keep Me Safe, which I really did not like at all.

This is Beau Deveraux's story. He meets Arial, another woman with special powers. Naturally he's just as domineering and controlling as the rest of his brothers.

And Ari.....well, talk about a woman who can't make up her mind...should I or shouldn't I kind of stuff!!!!

Insta-love, bad guys, secrets, lies and more and more and more!!!
It was an okay story...just never managed to grab me and keep my attention for more than a couple of minutes....so ....skim some more parts that were repetitive and tedious.

Hell, why am I torturing myself??

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment