LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 29 October 2016

Review: Keep Me Safe (Slow Burn #1) by Maya Banks (Goodreads Author)

Keep Me Safe (Slow Burn #1)Keep Me Safe by Maya Banks
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

The 1st book in Maya Banks Slow Burn Series.

This was such a disappointment - nothing excited me!!!

I found the characters totally unlikeable.........the heroine is a total wimp...always whining and moaning. The hero....let me not start!!! This is the most controlling and irritating man ever!!! The whole thing of feeling "bad" because he caused the heroine so much pain.........pleeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz.....

The plot....so over the top and totally unbelievable.

I am not convinced about this series. Maybe I should give it a chance and read book #2.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment