LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 29 October 2016

Review: Dark Carousel (Dark #30) by Christine Feehan (Goodreads Author)

Dark Carousel (Dark #30)Dark Carousel by Christine Feehan
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Dark Carousel by Christine Feehan is the 30th book in her Dark Series and it's totally unforgettable!!!!
 photo xpectd_zpsotqehjb0.gif
I cannot believe how this series has gone downhill - I am totally sad that this has happened, but the last 3 or 4 books have just not done it for me. Was I hoping that this book would be beyond awesome????

It's just that when a new book appears, I keep hoping that this will be the AWESOME one.

So now we have the American Carpathians........OMG ....please get me back to the Carpathians in Europe!!!!!

I couldn't give a "toss" about the hero, Tariq Asenguard and his pals and his club.....and the heroine... Charlotte Vintage - well, I did like her name...but the whole carousel thing...was just soooooooooooooooo boring..........
 photo tumblr_n9ofwem9hG1tp5rl9o1_500_zpsaxlvodvo.gif
I did like seeing the characters from previous books...but there wasn't enough of my favourite ones!!!

And all those sex scenes........repetitive, repetitive......boring....boring...boring!!!!!

I am totally invested in this series, so I am going to hold my breath in the hope that the next one will be more exciting.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment