LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 3 September 2016

Review: Insidious by Catherine Coulter (Goodreads Author)

InsidiousInsidious by Catherine Coulter
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Insidious (FBI Thriller Series #20) by Catherine Coulter is an okay read. I liked it but just felt it could have been so much better.

There are two mysteries happening at the same time......Savich and Sherlock are looking into the possible poisoning of one of his grandmother's old friends and FBI Agent Cam Wittier and Detective Daniel are working together in California trying to track down a vicious serial killer that is killing young and beautiful movie stars.

There are some good parts.....loved the interaction between Savich, Sherlock and their cute little son!!!! Brought a smile to my face.

The plot is well paced and keeps you guessing most of the time. What I do miss in this series is the lack of romance between the characters. It's become more of a mystery/suspense genre than romantic suspense.
But saying that....I still enjoy the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment