LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 3 September 2016

Review: Extreme Prey (Lucas Davenport, #26) by John Sandford

Extreme Prey (Lucas Davenport, #26)Extreme Prey by John Sandford
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

1,5 stars

 photo no-no-no-gif_zpsfpkuwi36.gif
I'm having a really bad "run" with my latest reading binge!!!

And it continues with Extreme Prey, the latest book in the Lucas Davenport Series by John Sandford. What a let-down!!! After reading this series from the very beginning.....to come to this!!!! It was the least liked book of Lucas... of all time! One could say that I was beyond...

By chapter 2....I knew I was going to so not like this story!!!! By the last chapter, I was as grumpy as anything.....
 photo grumpy_zps7nl0al8u.gif
My favourite characters - Lucas and Weather and Lettie....hardly see them together! Lucas is off on some case out in the "boondocks".....chasing after the most stupid...not, let me make that out the STUPIDEST bad guys EVER!!!! Believe me, I kept rolling my eyes loads of times as I "watched" these idiotic guys go about their daily lives and business!!!!

Flat, boring, a total drag!!!! Sorry, can't recommend this one ....even to those LUCAS DAVENPORT lovers out there!!!!

So, let me just go off somewhere and drown in my sorrows....or better yet...
 photo 1171063_zpsisvglwvj.gif

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment