LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 3 September 2016

Review: Darkness by Karen Robards (Goodreads Author)

DarknessDarkness by Karen Robards
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I've read quite a few books by this author and I found her latest book, Darkness a bit of a disappointment...yes, still on the "disappointing" reading stage right now!!!

The plot was interesting and I found the setting really great...but hell.........all that detailed info about the setting....all the flowers and birds and animals....and the storm and the "furious" sea waves....on and on!!!! All that telling drove me absolutely nuts!!!
And worse..........it was all about the characters thoughts and inner dialogues...........I prefer more dialogue than what was offered here. And then adding further to my disappointment - the romance just lacked something............

All in all.............not jumping over the moon - should you go out there quickly to pick this one up? Not exactly!!!!

Now, let me just put my hands together in the "plea" formation.............
 photo giphy_zpsdlwb2pka.gifIs the next book that I'm picking up going to be a great one or just a meh one!!!!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment