LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 3 September 2016

Review: Bossman by Vi Keeland (Goodreads Author)

BossmanBossman by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

 photo sjVFj4M_zpslkb4zeal.gif
Yes...Yes....Finally!!!! At Last!!!! A book that I LOVED reading.
BOSSMAN, the 1st book in Vi Keeland's newest erotic contemporary Dirty Office romance series is an absolute STUNNER!!!!! Yes, that's why I am doing this right now............................
 photo wGa1b_s-200x150_zpsoczkh4dn.gif
Meet millionaire businessman, Chase Parker aka Bossman and advertising executive, Reese Annesley aka Buttercup!!!

Let me say it again! I loved this book!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous, stunning and beyond FABULOUS!!!

As I am still totally dazzled by Chase....and yes Reese too....and finding it difficult to think coherently enough to write a detailed review.....rather, I am just going to "jot" down some of my thoughts on my Bossman fascination!!!!

I LOVED....I LIKED.....I LOVED......

Chase Parker - yes, cool name and even more cool man!!! This is the kind of man I want to meet. He's smart, sexy, funny, caring, loving........okay...I'll stop right here....but you get the picture, right?
Lord have mercy. The man truly had the full package. And by that, I didn’t mean good looks, charm, and money… No, Chase had a damn full package.

Reese Annesley - just as cool.......just as endearing. In fact, she's the kind of woman I want as a BFF

The relationship - loved how their relationship developed over time instead of the isnta-love kind of thing. The sexual tension and chemistry between the two was really so incredibly written. Totally believable. Never mind the sex between Chase and Reese.........
“Chase…”
He buried his face in my hair from behind, inhaling deeply, then wrapped it around his hand and tugged my head back. “You’re soaked. How long will you stay mad at me for bending you over this desk and fucking you, Buttercup?”

The characters - Well developed including the secondary ones. Very relatable and engaging.

The plot- Fantastic. Told dual first person perspectives (Chase and Reese) using present day and back flashes from past memories with a bit of mystery thrown in. Well-paced. Funny. Heart-warming.

Writing/Dialogue - I love this author's writing.
“You’re right. I do want what I don’t have. That’s part of it. But not in the way you think. Don’t ask me to explain it, but when I’m around you, I’m happy. That’s all I’m after.”
Smooth with good flow making reading so easy and enjoyable.
The dialogue is totally fabulous.
“I saw her first,” the man whined.
“I don’t think so, buddy. I sucked her face in middle school. Take a hike.”

Some of my fav quotes:
“Sometimes you don’t know what you’re missing until you find it.”

Don’t focus on the what ifs. Focus on what is.
Let me just say.........don't miss this one!! Bossman will make you smile for days!!!

And hey.............please can I have Chase for myself????
 photo tumblr_o9kdnmennf1vp7rq5o1_250_zpsur5ocies.gif


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment