LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 4 June 2016

Review: The Shadows (Black Dagger Brotherhood #13) by J.R. Ward (Goodreads Author)

The Shadows (Black Dagger Brotherhood #13)The Shadows by J.R. Ward
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I gave up half-way the first time I started reading this book last year. I wasn’t feeling it…..
Giving it a second chance…..maybe my state of mind is different now and also I was about to start on The Beast…..

No, second time around and still not feeling it!!!!!
Bored out of my mind!!!! Should I keep turning the pages or not???? What a struggle it was to finally arrive at THE END!!!!

I love the BDB brothers but Trez & IAm ….just not into those two. And I couldn’t care about Trez & Selena and IAm’s HEA!!!

And then let me rant and rave about all those multiple storylines!!! After a while, I lost track of what and who was going on!!!!

To end this rant of mine off…..I have loved Layla from the beginning but in this book…..she was beyond stupid!!!! And forget my love in the past for Qhuinn!!! What a twit he’s turning out to be!!!!

Okay…..so am I going to give up on this series???? Probably not …..there are so many characters that I have come to love and hopefully the next book will set my blood on fire!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment