LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Review: Breakdown (Alex Delaware, #31) by Jonathan Kellerman

Breakdown (Alex Delaware, #31)Breakdown by Jonathan Kellerman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Breakdown , the 31st book in Jonathan Kellerman’s Alex Delaware Series, featuring psychologist Alex Delaware and Detective Milo Sturgis solving crimes together in LA is not a bad addition to this series (which I have read most if not all of the books)….but then it’s not exactly one of those “wow” ones either!!

I suppose it’s pretty hard for a writer to keep things fresh after writing about the same characters and settings for such a long time and over so many books. And this is one of the things I have found in the last few books in this series.

I have come to know the characters so well that I know exactly what they will do next….how they will react to a situation…….how much more character development can be done after 30 books!!! I miss the interaction between Delaware and Sturgis that existed in the beginning.

The plot is good and well-written even when I thought the whole family secrets mystery a bit bizarre.

If you are a fan of this series, then you will enjoy this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment