LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 18 June 2016

Review: The Surprise Conti Child by Tara Pammi (Goodreads Author)

The Surprise Conti ChildThe Surprise Conti Child by Tara Pammi
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am so into Italian alpha heroes...........so I was totally excited about Tara Pammi's latest offering....

Okay, I enjoyed this secret baby story....although I have to admit and say that I found Leandro Conti not so likeable at the beginning...but I warmed up to him. Same goes for Alex......

Talk about Machiavellianism.....Leandro's sly grandfather .......how he manages to win over that crafty guy is something to be admired.

Loved the epilogue and can't wait for Luca's book!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment