LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Review: Sweet Ruin (Immortals After Dark, #16) by Kresley Cole (Goodreads Author)

Sweet Ruin (Immortals After Dark, #16)Sweet Ruin by Kresley Cole
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Being a fan of Kresley Cole’s Immortals After Dark series, I was looking forward to reading the latest addition (# 16)….Sweet Ruin.

For me this was not a great one…..I was going to say it was an okay read…but actually I was not crazy about it!!
I didn’t like Rune, the hero – he was a “trollop” of note…..show-off…..a twit…..and all that “dove” thingies...
 photo tumblr_ltah8hjr4s1qaj0qbo2_500_zpsaygtunr5.gif
After a while, I had this song in my head…..which I kept wanting to break into tune……….Cucurucucu paloma blanca…..
 photo hqdefault_zpsbpvlxihx.jpg
And Jo, the heroine!! Hell, I couldn’t connect with her. The only time I liked her was the parts with her brother.

The storyline just jumped all over the place….here and here and everywhere!! Aliens, space travel………….where to next????

There were two things I liked…..the scene at Val Hall……what a laugh! And Nix and her pet bat!! Hell, I love Nix. Wish I could get more of her!!!

Overall, I didn’t enjoy this one as much as I have the others books I’ve read in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment