LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Sunday 28 February 2016

Review: The Italian's Ruthless Seduction (Rich, Ruthless and Renowned #1) by Miranda Lee

The Italian's Ruthless Seduction (Rich, Ruthless and Renowned #1)The Italian's Ruthless Seduction by Miranda Lee
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

2,5 stars

I don’t often read books by this author but decided …why not!!!
The Italian’s Ruthless Seduction by Miranda Lee was not an exciting story for me.

Sergio Mancini has always wanted his stepsister, Bella but had never given in to his feelings because he thought her to be a gold digger like her mother, who had married his father for money and left him broken-hearted.

When Bella asks Sergio to help her escape the paparazzi…..she’s since become a famous actress/singer…..she goes to his family home in Lake Como.

Sergio decides that this time he will give in to his attraction to Bella.
I kind of found Bella rather likeable……even though she has gone through a lot of guys in her life……….hey, wait, I am not a prude……..but I totally understand her falling for Sergio………after all, he’s the first man to ever give her an O……..!! And yes, I liked Sergio too!!!

This wasn’t exactly an awful book………..it was more like just OK….certainly not one that I will ever reread again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment