LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 16 May 2015

Review: Oceans of Fire (Drake Sisters, #3) by Christine Feehan

Oceans of Fire (Drake Sisters, #3)Oceans of Fire by Christine Feehan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

We return to the magical world of the Drake Sisters
 photo drakesisters-left1_zpsu4i6kjp2.jpg
Oceans of Fire is the 3rd book in the enchanting Drake Sisters Series written by one of my most favorite PNR authors, Christine Feehan.

From the moment I read the first paragraph – I was hooked!!
 photo collage-w-dolphins-ocean-sunset-etc_zpsdlwobpcb.jpg

Murder, intrigue, Russian mob, Interpol spies, second chances, love, romance, magic, mystical powers, family, secrets, danger……from the moment Abigail Drake finds herself and witness to a murder whilst swimming with dolphins and meeting up with a Russian Interpol agent, who she has a past history with….it becomes a journey of not only keeping themselves alive and discovering the love that has never died between the two of them.

The love story of Abigail Drake
 photo cara_auletto_zpspzunlsvo.jpg
and her true soul mate Alesandr Volstov
 photo download_zpsmd6ukwra.jpg
I adored the storyline with the dolphins…..total magic!!
 photo download201_zps1or1ptqe.jpg
I am really enjoying this series. I love the Drake sisters dynamics, the magic and love they share with each other and totally fabulous meeting each member of the “family”. The more I discover about them, the more I become enchanted with them.

There are some amazing secondary characters and I can’t wait to read more about the sisters.

This is yet another fantastic series by this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment