LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Review: Cat's Lair (Leopard People #7) by Christine Feehan

Cat's Lair (Leopard People #7)Cat's Lair by Christine Feehan
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I really love Christine Feehan and though the Leopard Series is not my favorite….The Dark Series is the one for me….I have still enjoyed the books I have read about the leopard shifters. But Cat’s Lair was more than just disappointing…..it was beyond totally boring!!!!!

I was hoping that Cat Benoit’s story would be a good one!!! But what happened???
Starting with Cat hiding from her evil and violent Rafe Cordeau, to whom her mother had sold to when she was eleven years old, it continues with her working in a bookshop/café and meeting the mysterious Riley Cromer, who actually is Eli someone, a leopard shifter.

Then they have sex. She then discovers the truth about Eli. Then they have sex again. He rescues her. Then they have sex again. She makes great coffee for him in his hideaway home. Then they have sex again…..and so it goes on and on and on!!!!!

Its coffee, sex, open for me, I love your taste, you are mine, say you are mine, let go for me and so on and on and on…..
Okay, let me skim over some pages…..and some more pages…maybe there will be something interesting happening next!!!!

Well, apart from the part where we get to meet up with Jake Bannaconni and his wife, Emma and their kids from Burning Wild (Leopard People #3), and the other leopard shifters, nothing else happened that was of interest to me.

I was hoping that we would get some background info on Rafe Cordeau and who he was and why he did the things he did….but no……..absolutely nothing….he was just a bad guy and a rogue and gone mad shifter!!!! The end!!!!

I was so looking forward to this book but it just did not do it for me.

I am hoping that the next installment will get me back into this series!!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment