LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Saturday 16 May 2015

Review: Dark Skye (Immortals After Dark, #14) by Kresley Cole

Dark Skye (Immortals After Dark, #14)Dark Skye by Kresley Cole
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I absolutely love this series and always wait eagerly for the next book!

I liked Thronos and Lanthe who were introduced in Kiss of a Demon King and was looking forward to their story.
A winged Vrekener and a Sorceri , friends since they met as children and becoming enemies when the heroine's family is killed by members of the hero!!!

I did like the two together but just did not feel enough of an emotional pull with them. I felt frustrated with all that kept them from actually getting together.

Also the writing felt a bit different from the author's other books in this series.

Saying all that, I did like reading this book...but did not LOVE it.....



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment