LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Thursday 26 March 2015

Review: Virgin's Sweet Rebellion by Kate Hewitt

Virgin's Sweet RebellionVirgin's Sweet Rebellion by Kate Hewitt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have not been crazy about the Chatsfield Series so I have read the ones written by my favorite Mills & Boon authors….and as I love Kate Hewitt I knew her contribution was going to be a good one.

I was so right.

I adored Olivia and Ben together. There was something that drew me to them.
Olivia is an up and coming actress attending the Berlin Film Festival to punt her latest film and hoping to land her first lead role in a movie. She’s sweet, adorable, funny and totally lovable.
 photo Denise20and20Spade_zpsy1hiumua.jpg

Ben Chatsfield  photo tumblr_lw65gbOyiX1r8058ko1_500_zps6b767c73.gif is my favorite hero in this family. He has a heart and cares for the people he loves – and he’s hot and sexy !!!! He’s managing the hotel Olivia is staying in Berlin, for his brother Spencer – he can never say no to family!!!
 photo 901bbb74bb4d927df897093c05c1142f_zps6ucoxcey.jpg
Both with loads of baggage but somehow they don’t allow it to taint their growing relationship….rather they find a way to help each other overcome that dark part in their lives.

Loved seeing them fall in love, revealing their secrets to each other and what a fabulous and witty banter with each other. And the first time they make love….wow…hot, sexy sexy sexy!!!
 photo 11f3e425a48dbb3276a5a7e737f036a9_zps2xjxlnr8.jpg

I loved this book. The author writes a beautiful and emotional story.
Oh did I mention the setting….so vividly described…I just wanted to be in Berlin….
 photo unnamed_zps8nprcmon.jpg
Maybe I will give this series another try.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment