LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Thursday 26 March 2015

Review: Burying Water (Burying Water, #1) by K.A. Tucker

Burying Water (Burying Water, #1)Burying Water by K.A. Tucker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I enjoyed this author’s Ten Tiny Breaths Series so I was really looking forward to her Burying Water Series.

What can I say???
 photo d1cd933c433313c36c8c91f283e0852b_zpsvizm7jjl.jpg
A magical love story. Being given a second chance in finding love and each other. Is it at all possible?
 photo images206_zpsymcc8jdd.jpg
I loved this book. I loved the characters. I loved the writing. The plot.
The writing is absolutely extraordinary. I am not a usual fan of flashbacks of different POV’s…but the author does in such an incredible way that never distracted me from the story.

From beginning to the end it’s a compelling, dark, engrossing and totally heartbreaking story that keeps you wanting Water and Jesse to finding happiness together.

Water aka Alexandria was such a powerful character. How she overcomes the horror and pain in her life was something to be admired.
 photo a35b6d8668b0a34fa753463eda565b5a_zps1dsem0ln.jpg
The deep emotion that draws the two characters together is stunning…
 photo 7f313948253aa5f0be5de4c054ef07ec_zpszel9nwjz.jpg

The characters including the secondary ones are just so real and engaging….I could not stop turning the pages wanting to know more about them and their lives.
Powerful, riveting and absolutely unforgettable. Such beautiful writing…
 photo ab6766235907fed5b1f5dc502e40e345_zpsgdmnfx7c.jpg
I just never wanted the story to end!!!
Please get this book. It’s AMAZING!!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment