LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Thursday 26 March 2015

Review: Olivero's Outrageous Proposal by Kate Walker

Olivero's Outrageous ProposalOlivero's Outrageous Proposal by Kate Walker
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

In the beginning I had this idea that this story would knock me out.

The first chapter started off really well. The sexual tension between Alyse Gregory & the sexy and gorgeous stranger was just fabulous.

But then I get to why Alyse decides to go off into the night with said sexy stranger……she wants to get the horrible and dislikable suitor that her father is pushing her into to get her message…she is not interested!!! So why not show him she’s more interested in Dario Olivero…he will definitely get off her back.

Now sneaky Dario has a devious plan involving her. He’s going to get the girl his half-brother wants…just to get his revenge!!!
Then wow….Dario proposes and Alyse says yes!!!! Certainly neither does this for love..both have their own reasons for it!!
Okay, so as usual, they fall in love with each other and go off and have their HEA…..
 photo images_zpse8fqww3a.jpg

I just could not get into their story….most of the time I was like….
 photo Im-so-bored-GIFS_zpsp5p7xwm7.gif


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment