LIFE, ROMANCE AND ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS

Share,Talk, Read and Write about Life, Romance, Flying and other things.....

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Review: What The Greek Wants Most (The Untamable Greeks, #3) by Maya Blake

What The Greek Wants Most (The Untamable Greeks, #3)What The Greek Wants Most by Maya Blake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Maya Blake has become one of my favourite Mills & Boon authors and I have really enjoyed her The Untameable Greeks Trilogy.

I so liked book #1... Sakis Pantelides story https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1... and loved book #2, Arion Pantelides HEA, https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1... so I couldn’t wait to get into Theo’s story.....let’s just say....I adored it!!!!! These Pantelides men are to die for!!!!!!

Theo is tortured by his past and obsessed with revenge..............he will stop at nothing to destroy the man who caused him so much pain and fear when he was in his late teens. Whatever it takes, even if it means using his nemesis daughter!!! The gorgeous Inez da Costa photo 4807a6b3e3ed62122c8fe8f02e9ade25_zpsd3eb2f85.jpg...i loved this character!!!! She’s so endearing and so likeable.

And I really, really liked Theo Pantelides. Despite the darkness in his life, he’s actually incredible in the way he treats Inez....he has heart ......and so much in him to give Inez. They are incredible and awesome couple – i really loved them together...the chemistry between them is totally awesome
 photo 245fa24500607c7ed0a034dccf608991_zps6650c0e2.jpg


Loved the setting...Rio de Janeiro...one of my favourite cities... photo images_zpsbd56c994.jpg...FABULOUS!!!!

This is such a wonderful series...and if you love Greek heroes... (yes, they are my favourite heroes ever...), then read all about the Pantelides brothers. They are just too fabulous for words!!!

Oh, before I forget....the use of Portuguese is done really well...i found only 1 mistake...and that's saying something because so often when authors use foreign words...they get it so wrong..but not here....WHAT...another good surprise!!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment